About the SAR
The purpose and objectives of the Spokane Association of REALTORS® are:
- To unite those engaged in the recognized branches of the real estate profession.
- To promote and maintain high standards of conduct.
- To provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession.
- To further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
- To unite those engaged in the real estate profession in Spokane with our State and National Associations.
- To designate those individuals authorized to use the term REALTOR®.
|Address:||Spokane Association of REALTORS®
1924 North Ash
Spokane, WA 99205
|Robert Higgins||Executive Officer|
|Sharon Houston||Assistant E.O. & MLS Director|
|Tami Peterson||Education and Special Events Coordinator|
|Brenda Davenport||Bookkeeper/Membership Administrator|
|Angie Gainer||MLS/Data Entry|
|Tom McArthur||Public Affairs/Communications|
|Edward Chovgan||Technology/Innovation Director|
|Shayla Farias||Front Desk|
|Denise Ware||MLS Systems Administrator|
|Darin Watkins||Government Affairs Director|
To submit feedback/problems with the website, email Edward@spokanerealtor.com.